THE PALACE
The Secession Hall

The Secession Hall exhibits large paintings of the main buildings of the city, since 1900: the former Military College - now the University of Medicine and Pharmacy, the University of "Petru Maior", photography of the five schools built during the mandate of mayor Bernády György, the Post Palace, „Alexander Papiu Ilarian" High School, "Royal" Hotel, the Reformed Church from the Medieval Fortress, the Banyai House, Toldalagi Palace and the Franciscan Church.



We find documents related to the Palace of Culture, named initially Ferenc József Közműrelődési Ház, next to plans of other buildings in the city. Are highlighted some particularly expressive stained glasses, representing Hungarian cultural and historical figures. The hall also houses the old mayor's office, along with a collection of medals and effigies of the period.